The Geosense® Water Level Meter (Dipmeter) is used to determine the water level within a borehole, piezometer pipe or sump. The Water Level and Temperature Meter also takes temperature measurements.
The meters consist of a stainless steel shrouded probe with a specially designed conductive probe to minimise displacement errors, providing unparalleled accuracy particularly in small bore piezometers.
As the probe is lowered into the water, a single audible buzz is heard and a red light shows.
On temperature models, the temperature is shown in degrees Celsius on an LCD digital display mounted on the side of the reel.
Tapes come mounted on a rugged lightweight drum with integral brake and probe holder for easy operation and storage and has all the same features as the standard water level meter.
- Probe diameter: 14 mm
- Probe length: 150 mm
- Probe material: Austenitic stainless steel
- Tape type: Steel mm markings
- Tape width: 11,5 mm
- Tape coating: Polyethylene
- Tape lengths: 30, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 meters (special lengths available on request)
- Reel type: Polypropylene
- Reel diameter: 230 mm
- Audible indicator: 88 dB(A) buzzer
- Visual indicator: Red LED
- Temperature display*: LCD
- Temperature range*: -20 to +80°C
- Sample rate*: 3 samples per second
- Accuracy*: ±2 count
- Power: 9 volt PP3 battery
*Only on temperature models
Geosense Water Level meters are available in various lengths and with or without the temperature option. Provide the following information for the application:
- Desired length
- Preference of with or without temperature