The DataGrabber connects to a Levelogger’s Direct Read Cable; alternatively, a Direct Read to Optical Adaptor allows you to connect it directly to a Levelogger’s optical end. The USB flash drive key is plugged into the socket on the front of the DataGrabber.
A push-button on the DataGrabber starts the downloading process. All of the data in the Levelogger’s memory is transferred to the USB device. The DataGrabber comes with a 512 MB USB flash drive key; it is also compatible with most other USB flash drives. The Levelogger is not interrupted if it is still logging. The data in the Levelogger memory is not erased.
A light changes colour to indicate when the DataGrabber is properly connected, when the data transfer is taking place, and when the data has been successfully downloaded. The DataGrabber uses one 9 volt alkaline or lithium battery that is easy to replace when required.
- One push-button to download data
- Inexpensive and easy to transport
- Compatible with most USB flash drive keys
- Connects to a Direct Read Cable or Optical Adaptor
- Uses separate, replaceable 9V battery
- LED light to indicate operation
- Data transfer does not interrupt running Levelogger
- Materials: ABS black, 316 stainless steel
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Battery: 9V replaceable alkaline or lithium battery
- Battery Life: Up to 60 full Levelogger downloads @ 21°C (alkaline)
- Size: 45,7 mm Ø x 99,3 mm (1,80” Ø x 3,91”)
- Weight: 180 grams (5,79 oz)
- Compatible with: Levelogger Edge, Barologger Edge, Levelogger Junior Edge, LTC Levelogger Junior and Rainlogger Edge